The sacred beast featured on this mouse pad is Yá Zì, a wolf-dragon hybrid based on Chinese mythology. Yá Zì is the second son of the Dragon King. According to the legends, he was a bloodthirsty creature who likes to fight, and is often engraved onto the hilt of the swords or other weapons as a symbol of power.
- Cross-diagonal weaving pattern produces a rougher surface for improved control without the feel of scratchiness
- Compatible with all mainstream mouse
- Breathable design to absorb sweat and prevent stickiness caused by moisture buildup
- Non-sliper rubber base ensures stability on all desktops and surfaces
- Non-protruding stiched edges reduces irritation from wrist friction during gaming and prevents edge fraying for long term durability
There are no reviews yet.